What is ITSM Service Desk
The service desk is the public face of IT and the heart of IT support. It performs a critical role in the business by ensuring the productivity of personnel across the organization and communication between IT and the business. To enable this, IT organizations need a service desk solution that supports ITIL® best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM), consolidating the service desk function with the processes that underpin the efficient delivery and support of services.
Why is it important?
Following are the reasons why enterprises need and ITSM Service Desk Solutions:
- Increase visibility across operations
- Bridge IT infrastructures for a single system of record
- Enforce policies and processes
- Reduce time to resolution
- Strengthen change control
- Intelligence beyond traditional reporting
- Simplify IT integration
- Meet service level expectations
- Anywhere, anytime reliability
- Proactive communication
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Provide context for business decisions
- Demonstrate the value of ITSM
SMART Service Desk is the ITSM Service Desk solution offered by Paramount Computer Systems to its customers
SMART Service Desk – ITSM Suite, has helped many government sector organizations and private enterprises transform their IT service management (ITSM) practices. SMART Service Desk is multilingual software (English, Arabic & French), which is built on the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) Version 3 2011. It provides more than 200 business critical built in Reports and Dashboards, which can be modified as per the business needs.
SMART Service Desk Service Management Solution can streamline the IT operations by automating major areas of ITIL V3 Service Operations like Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, and Service Desk Function. Customer can benefit from enhanced support by streamlining ITIL 2011 Service Transition processes such as Change, Release, Service Asset – Configuration, Knowledge and Service Evaluation in an integrated environment.
SMART Service Desk v11, with its enhanced user interface and functionalities, received certification of ITIL V3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library, version three: 2011 update) compatibility from Pink Elephant through the Pink VERIFY program.
Pink VERIFY is the only independent certification program worldwide to recognize software that supports the definition and workflow requirements of specific ITIL processes.
With Pink VERIFY ‘stamp of approval,’ our customers can feel confident that SMART Service Management supports their implementation of ITIL best practices.
Why Smart Service Desk?
Following are the salient features of SMART Service Desk which makes it different from other software in the market:
Faster Implementations — get you up and running in minutes.
- Out of the box, ITIL V3 Best Practices and supports the ISO/IEC 20000 requirements
- 24×7 customer support and upgrades
- On-premise / Off-premise integration support
- Global availability and performance management
- Scalable – can have up to 8,000 concurrently logged in users
- Easy to Configure Workflow Automation, tailored to your business processes
- Flexible screen layout to meet your changing business needs
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish & Arabic)
- Strong Local Support
- Context driven Dashboards to get relevant information faster
- Centralized Reporting to measure standard ITIL KPIs
- Email & SMS based Alerting & Monitoring
- Administration without Programmers
- Integrated survey for continuous improvement
- Discover, Monitor & Control remote desktops